What is blogging?
Blogging is an art by which you can express your thoughts. You can write this idea/thoughts in an article and publish it on the internet. These are available to others who really need it. It is very easy to do this.
In other words, blogging is a diary that is present on the Internet. In it, you can write content according to your interest. This content can be on any topic.
But In my opinion, create a Blog and wrote content on that topic on which you have a higher grip. If you want to take your blog at a new height, you have to keep writing new articles on a daily basis.
What are things required for Blogging?
Do you want to start a blog? Do you have a passion to write about something? If your answer is yes, then you are in the right place.
I’m going to tell you some tips that can help you in blogging by creating a good blog. What things will you need to do blogging and what do you have to do? I have well explained it Let’s get started: –
What do you want for Blogging?
If you have decided to do blogging, then you have to do some preparation. Which will help you in getting success in blogging field.
I’ve made a complete list of all those things. You can easily get all these things for free or paid through the internet.
- You have to choose the topic according to your interest.
- Then you purchased a domain according to the blog’s name.
- After this, you will have to buy a hosting. On which you will host your blog. Only then will your website be available on the Internet.
- Now you have to add the domain to hosting.
- After that, you have to customize your website then only your website will look like a professional website.
If you have taken all these things, then you are fully prepared for doing blogging. That means you can start writing an article for your blog. Now we will talk about which platform will be good for blogging. What are the facilities available to you in this?
Where to Start Blogging?
If you have taken all the things which is described above. Now, the question arises in your mind that where to start blogging? Which platform we should choose for doing Blogging?
Because this is the most important thing, which you will need most. If it is not, then where you will start blogging. Let me make this work easy. You can also choose Google’s Blogger for free.
I think you should choose WordPress Because it is also free and you get lots of features in it. With the help of which you can take your blog to a high level of excellence.
All bloggers in the world prefer to choose WordPress for Blogging. In it, you get a lot of plugins that can help you in making a professionally look blog.
WordPress: Right Platform For You
If you are serious about Blogging then WordPress can be best platform for you. Let’s see What are the advantages of WordPress?
- This is a great platform, which is much better than other blogging platform.
- In it, you get lots of plugins that can help you in giving a professional look of your blog.
- Using WordPress is very easy.
- You can use it for free.
- You can get thousands of free themes and templates in WordPress.
- It gives you a chance to connect with new people.
- Your blog or website works fast.
Free Blogging Website
If you want to start blogging by creating a free blog, you can use Google’s Blogger and the free version of WordPress. If you want to casually blog, you can choose any of these platforms.
But you have to keep in mind that you will get limited facility. You can not use them freely. There are many saris restraints in this. Which we will see below.
- You do not have the freedom to choose your domain name, that means you get a sub-domain. Like xyz.blogspot.com, abc.wordpress.com etc.
- You can not earn money easily from your blog.
- You can not do SEO analysis on your article like WordPress.
- If you create a blog for free, you are not the owner of them.
- All the control of your blog will be there on which you Creating a blog.
- You can customize it to some extent.
- Your entire data is uploaded to these website’s servers, which they can delete at any time.
Self Hosted Blog
This is great for blogging. Because if you are using self hosted blog then you have complete control over the blog. You can manage all your data according to your own.
However, you have to spend a little bit of money to start this kind of blog. This is the cost you only pay for hosting. It is not so expensive that you can not pay. To say means that it comes easily in your budget.
If you do this, then you have complete control over the blog. In this, you get lots of plugins and themes. Together these give your blog a great website look.
So, my dear reader, we have just discussed about what is blogging? What are the things required to start a new blog? Which is the best platform to start a blog? what are the advantages and disadvantages of it?
I hope this will help you in choosing a great platform for Blogging and what are the benefits you will get in it.
If you like this article please like and share, this will take only 30 second. Subscribe to my blog for more updates.